RUSCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mrs. Ruth Reid
PO Box 8246, Reading RG6 9SU
TO: All Members of the Parish Council 27th February 2018
Notice is hereby given that a Meeting of the Parish Council will be held in
the Loddon Hall, Twyford, at 7.30 p.m. on Wednesday 6th March 2019.
R E Reid – Clerk
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest.
- Minutes: to receive the minutes of the meeting held on the 6th February 2018.
- PUBLIC FORUM
At this point in the meeting, residents of Ruscombe are invited to participate by raising points of common interest
- Update from Twyford Parish Councillor
- Update from Borough Councillors
- Cow field and slurry pit
- CIL money
- Annual Parish Meeting
- Planning Applications
190305 – Milton way single story extension
Payments to consider: –
- St James Church fences £3,000 (CIL money)
- Loddon Hall CCTV £3,000 (CIL money)
- Purco Print £285
- Clerk wages and expenses £885.36
- Reports from liaison reps and check liaison coverage
- Any other business
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 3rd April 2019 7:30pm