RUSCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mrs. Ruth Reid
PO Box 8246, Reading RG6 9SU
TO: All Members of the Parish Council 24th June 2020
Notice is hereby given that the Meeting of the Parish Council will be held in
By Zoom video call on Wednesday 1st July 2020.
R E Reid – Clerk
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak this meeting will be held by Zoom Video call and therefore will not hold a public forum, however if you have something you would like discussed please telephone or email Ruth – Clerk before Wednesday 1st July 2020. Thank you
- Election of Chairman
- Election of
- Vice Chairman
- Planning Chairman
- Planning Vice chairman
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest.
- Minutes: to receive the minutes of the meeting held on 3rd June 2020.
- Co-option of a new councillor
- Public Comments sent to the Clerk or Councillors
- Update from Twyford Parish Councillor
- Update from Wokingham Borough Councillors
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return AGAR
- RPC policies and Procedures
- Planning Applications
- Planning comments
- Neighbourhood Plan
- Parish Council website
- CIL money
- Bridge painting
- Land opposite St James Church
- CIL shared project
- Any other ideas?
- Finance: Payments to consider: –
- CCB Membership £35
- Clerk wages and expenses £662.20
- Nest pension £48.32
- SSE (June) TBC
- Reports from liaison rep
- Any other business
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 2nd September 2020 at TBC