RUSCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mrs. Ruth Reid
PO Box 8246, Reading RG6 9SU
TO: All Members of the Parish Council 29th October 2020
Notice is hereby given that the Meeting of the Parish Council will be held in
By Zoom video call on Wednesday 4th November 2020.
R E Reid – Clerk
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak this meeting will be held by Zoom Video call and therefore will not hold a public forum, however if you have something you would like discussed please telephone or email Ruth – Clerk before Wednesday 4th November 2020. Thank you
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest.
- Minutes: to receive the minutes of the meeting held on 7th October 2020.
- Public Comments sent to the Clerk or Councillors
- Update from Twyford Parish Councillor
- Update from Wokingham Borough Councillors
- Planning Applications
- Neighbourhood Plan
- Ruscombe Ponds
- Parish Council website
- Remembrance service
- CIL money
- Bridge painting
- Land at Pennfields
- Finance: Payments to consider: –
- Grant request – Me2club
- Clerk wages and expenses £
- Nest pension £
- SSE (October) TBC
- Reports from liaison rep
- Any other business
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 2nd December 2020 at TBC